Episode 1: What is Emotional Eating?
In this episode of OVERCOMING Emotional Overeating podcast, Wendi talk about how emotions relate to food, the types of hunger and the power of knowing yourself.
- You are note alone, there are a lot of people who have issues with emotion and food
- Emotions and how they relate to your food
- Emotions are not emergencies
- The more you know about yourself, the more powerful you become
- “You are more powerful than you know and they fear the day you discover it”
- 2 Types of hunger: physical hunger and emotional hunger
- emotional repression reason
- “Allow the emotional needs to be met”
- “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”