In this episode of OVERCOMING Emotional Overeating podcast, Wendi talks about how to pull yourself up after a fall and what that means. It’s a way that you can keep overcoming in your relationship with your food.
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
To improve ones life or circumstances through ones own effort rather than replying on others
Sometimes you have to say no to other people so that you can say yes to yourself.
- Don’t relieve the memories.
- Relegate the upset to the past.
- Don’t keep trying to find blame.
- When something goes awry don’t go under the comfort blanket.
- Stop looking for sympathy from other people.
- Plan ahead.
- Writing out your plan.