In this episode of OVERCOMING Emotional Overeating podcast, Wendi is on a live prerecorded call with clients answering questions about what to do with Car Eating Syndrome.
Why do people eat in their car?
- To get energy when driving
- Physically hide and emotionally eat
What to do to help shift your car eating pattern.
- Clean out your car.
- Put things you love in your car.
- If you slip up clean up immediately.
- Go a different route home.
- Snack before you leave work.
- Use memo apps on your phone.
Car eating can takeover your car and your life. Being mindful in your change to change your mind and your car eating can really help you shift the way you do things. When you change the way you do things we know that the things you do change.