In this episode of OVERCOMING Emotional Overeating podcast, Wendi is on a live prerecorded call with clients answering their questions and more.
8 Reasons why people give up when it comes to their food change.
- Having unrealistic expectation.
- They’ve changed too much at once.
- Looking at change as permanent.
- If you’re using food as a reward.
- If you have no support.
- Because they feel like slip-ups are the end all.
- Because of skipping meals.
- They moved into a patter of emotional eating.
Additional reason: Fear of success
“In recognizing why we failed we learn to succeed.”
“When fear drives your ship you only hit into brick walls.”